Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
Ramos Oil Company is looking for Fuel Delivery Drivers to deliver fuel to end user (i.e., gas stations, cardlocks) for regional/local hauls. We are looking for candidates who work well with co-workers, customers and vendors in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Requirements for CDL Driver
· Must have a Minimum 1 year Class B driving experience
· Must have clean DMV
· Must have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
· Must have current Medical Cert
· Must be able to pass DOT drug test
· Must meet all current State and Federal Regulations
· Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
· High school diploma or equivalent
About the Company Ramos Oil is a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of Sacramento, CA delivering to locations primarily in Northern CA and Western Nevada. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gas stations, bulk plants, farms and truck stops, you name it. We utilize the highest-quality equipment such as Peterbilt Trucks, Beall Tanks and Safety Pumping Systems in order to provide safe and dependable deliveries. Ramos Oil can provide a high level of service (including “keep full deliveries”) with larger company sophistication at a moderate price level. The company is small enough to provide personalized service but has the experience level of a larger carrier, offering, enhanced safety and customer service capabilities.