Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Hourly Base Pay + Performance Bonuses
- Agency Hours of Operation: Shift and hours will vary depending on location
- Training details: We provide paid training, therefore no previous insurance experience is required
Licensing details: We help you obtain your insurance license by guiding you through the licensing process. Applicants must be ready and able to pass the agent licensing test or have a license to sell home and auto insurance already. Employment is contingent upon getting the agent license within a 60-day trial period.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primarily focused on increasing sales for the agency.
- Responsible for selling company products/services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
- Maintains healthy relationships with customers and ensures complete customer satisfaction.
- Creates campaigns for agencies to drive revenue and coordinate customer appreciation.
- Ensures cold calls are being done on applications generated from events,
- All renewal quotes are made and all quotes are followed up
- All grassroots marketing is done on a daily basis.
- Monitors daily marketing activities by establishing and maintaining business relationships.Attend sales training as needed.
- Create campaigns for agencies to drive revenue and coordinate customer appreciation events.
- Ensure agency is clean and properly stocked with marketing materials and office supplies.
- Monitor daily marketing activities by establishing and maintaining business relationships
- Provide reports to MGA and effectively communicate with Sales Agency Managers, Pronto MGA/GA, Underwriting Personnel, and Pronto MGA/GA Claims Department
- Ensure that all claim inquiries are directed to the MGA/GA Claims Department
- Ensure that the Picture Report is printed periodically and all the pictures have been uploaded accordingly.
- Count money and balance with the Daily Deposit Report when ending your shift.
- Prepare and make daily or nightly deposits.
- Will travel to various locations as needed.
Education & Experience Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year sales or customer service experience
- An attitude for success and desire to make money
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to type and use computer to capture data
- Must be able to help customers, provide information, and process payments quickly and attentively in a friendly positive manner.
- Preferred: bilingual in English & Spanish
- Base pay + license adjustment + performance based bonuses with no limits!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays!