Service Desk/Customer Support Representative
We are looking for service desk agents that enjoy working in a high-volume call center environment. Agents are the primary contact for a State program where callers seek assistance with their payroll and electronic time sheet needs. The call center is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday excluding major holidays. Inbound call volume averages between 60 and 80 calls per day. Duties include:
- Provide guidance to callers regarding how to use the electronic time sheet systems.
- Troubleshoot caller’s technical issues when using computers, tablets, or smart phones while accessing electronic tools.
- Answer payroll questions about direct deposit, wage garnishment, and payment status.
- Help callers with account issues such as login difficulties, password resets, and updating account email addresses.
- Use official scripts to provide accurate and complete information to callers.
- Protect the personally identifiable information of our callers.
Other required attributes include:
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Engaging and communicative personality with desire to help others.
- Adaptability and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment where change happens often.
- Desire to learn new information and continuously strive to improve.
- Reliable with no attendance issues.
- Must be a team player.