This Housekeeping position reguires a unsurpassed work ethic. This position will test your physical strength and stamina. If you think you have what it takes, we invite you to apply, as the position includes great perks, including working with an amazing team, room to grow your career with us, medical and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, free food, and discounts too!! As a Guest Room Attendant you will ensure that hotel public and Guest room areas are maintained and cleaned to AAA Four Diamond standards on a daily basis. Responsibilities include requesting supplies and equipment to maintain public and Guest room areas and responding to Guest inquiries with established AAA Four Diamond standards in mind.
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s “Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Participate in daily pre-shift meetings outlining activities and expectations to ensure AAA Four Diamond standards achieved and maintained.
- Clean and stock Guest rooms to AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Strip beds, replacing mattress pad, comforter, and pillows as needed. Replace towels and linens daily. Remake beds with fresh linen while looking for and reporting any rips and stains.
- Stock and maintain cart during and at the end of shift.
- Complete daily assignment of twelve (12) credits within allotted time, and perform general cleaning as assigned.
- Clean additional rooms as needed, adjusting for rooms that refuse service, rooms already clean, and rooms identified as Do Not Disturb (DND).
- Check daily for areas needing specific attention, identifying any potential hazards and reporting them to supervision.
- Sign out mobile devices daily with sidekicks.
- Clean baseboards and door frames as needed.
- Clean windows within arm’s reach as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including but not limited to folding linens and cleaning Guest landing areas.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within Thunder Valley Casino Resort.
- Be familiar with OSHA safety codes regarding chemicals.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Previous Guest Room Attendant experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with job-related mechanical equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form and by telephone and radio.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Ability to inspect items at floor level.
- Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk or climb stairs, and utilize elevators for the duration of shift.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Ability to crouch, kneel, push, turn, carry, and pull.