Attendant performs responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures at Fatburger, Subway, Pizza Hut, or Ben & Jerry's. Ensures service standards are met and surpassed by providing guest Four Diamond Service Standards, quality food and beverages, purchase and proper preparation in accordance with Thunder Valley Casino Resort. Provide guest and fellow Team Members with a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Welcome and connect with every guest to provide excellent Four Diamond Service Standards.
- Discover guests’ needs and appropriately suggest additional products with every guest to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Respond to guests’ needs and say “thank you” to every guest.
- Maintain customer service area and equipment in a clean and appealing manner.
- Follow policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the Duty Rosters and cleaning standards and works as a team player.
- Present oneself professionally and demonstrate clear communication by using AAA Four Diamond Service Standards with all guest and Team Member interactions.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and proper storing all products.
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance checklist.
- Follow cash handling and register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year of Food Service experience preferred.
- Ability to attend and pass Thunder Valley’s internal Alcohol Awareness training course; recognize guest intoxication.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Handler Card.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time in a hot or cold kitchen environment.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.