The Rewards Representative participates in marketing-related functions, including Rewards Center, Poker Room, and Box Office operations. You will also be part of the Guest gift give-a-ways and promotions. Come be a part of the AAA Four Diamond Guest experience!!!
- Practice, support, and promote Thunder Valley Casino Resort’s “Winning Attitude” company-wide culture and demonstrate AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Enroll qualified Guests in the Thunder Rewards program.
- Update and input Guests’ data into the Thunder Rewards database.
- Issue comps to qualified players.
- Participate in the preparation and execution of property promotions and events.
- Prepare and issue promotional gift items.
- Effectively and accurately operate assigned equipment, including but not limited to CMS, standard computer terminal, embossers, POS, and scanners.
- Conduct Box Office ticket sale transactions.
- One (1) year of customer service experience preferred.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Ability to accurately work on multiple projects under demanding circumstances.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Manual dexterity to use job related equipment.