What could be better than becoming part of a Certified Personal Trainer team that is the #1 locally owned and operated Health Club in Sacramento where you get to work in a fun, entrepreneurial setting where our members love our employees!
Examples of Essential Functions:
- Exercises confidentiality, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Meets sales and services goals by facilitating consumer demand for personal training or small group training sessions
- Provides excellent customer service to members utilizing all aspects of facility, completion of On Track program, and follows-up with member to ensure that all expectations have been met and exceeded
- Achievement of Personal Training revenue goals through self-promotion, lead based consultations, and department activities
- Displays a positive attitude toward members, guests, and staff at all times
- Maintains an open line of communication with management and co-workers on all aspects of facility and training procedures, while seeking increased responsibility
- Ensures facility is kept clean and safe at all times through routine maintenance, cleaning, and safety checks
- Prior personal training preferred not required.
- Energetic, customer focused experience
- Basic knowledge of fitness
- Demonstrated ability to listen to customer needs and recommend (additional) services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current nationally recognized certification/or college degree in related field from accredited university
- Current CPR/AED/FIRST AID Certification (within 60 days of employment)
- Previous sales/customer relations experience preferred not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Monday – Sunday 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Ability to work Monday – Sunday, hours available vary
- Ability to work 2 to 4 shifts per week
Reasons to Bring your It to Cal Fit (depending upon position):
- Paid Time Off 1st year
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Free Membership at all clubs for you & dependents
- 401(k) and Roth retirement plans for all employees
- Monthly & Annual Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Base plus Commission
- Birthday and Anniversary Gift Cards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life, Accident, Cancer, Disability Insurance
- Complimentary Notary Services
- Child Care/Kidz Klub available to Child Care Attendant employees during work
- Midday work-out break for mangers
California Family Fitness is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment for Certified Personal Trainers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.