Attention experienced and successful digital and media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell locally and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work in entertainment excite you?
Entercom Communications- Sacramento is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST! You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes six powerhouse over-the-air brands, RADIO.COM, streaming, podcasting, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original (video/audio) content! In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across our 48 markets and digitally everywhere, and be handsomely compensated for it!
Entercom offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Entercom Sacramento and what can we offer you:
- Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns including the broad reach of broadcast radio, digital audio plus targeted digital solutions, with killer lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Access to selling on a national level, across the country
- On-going coaching and training and development
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales, or digital platforms
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
- Strong problem solving skills – you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
- Must have a valid driver’s license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.