Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies, and procedures. Maintains cleanliness of casino, grounds and public areas. Understand and comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures. Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff and guests.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 4-Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Responsibilities include a variety of tasks from vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning slot machines/banks, dusting, sanitizing restrooms, mopping, and other job related duties as assigned.
- Internal Maintenance Porter promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management.
- Ability to meet the physical demands listed.
- Ability to understand and comply with Company and Department rules.
- Display friendly, courteous, polite behavior with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and be a team player.
- Janitorial or housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!