Responsible for slot floor operations which include jackpots payments, minor machine repairs, paper changes, bill jams, currency and coin exchange, ticket redemption and Player’s Card sign-ups. Requires a high level of multitasking between guest requests and casino floor operations while maintaining a positive attitude and providing friendly, efficient service to our internal and external guests. Properly implement all Title 31 procedures. Observe and safeguard assets of the company. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating the AAA 4-Diamond standards at all times.
- Ability to have clear, friendly and positive communication with internal and external guests.
- Comply with signatory controls including jackpot tickets, paid in/out slips, and sign-out logs.
- Capable of counting and maintaining accountability of a slot bank.
- Effectively make change for guests while maintaining Title 31 requirements.
- Comply with all Slot Department policies and provide constructive feedback to Slot Department management on necessary changes and improvements.
- Handle guest opportunities in a positive and professional manner.
- Be aware of all guest and team member activities in assigned area.
- Cover kiosk team, monitor and fill NRT’s and jackpot stations with funds on an as needed basis.
- Cover dispatch on an as needed basis.
- Inform shift manager or supervisor of guest’s needs which may require special accommodations.
- Keep work area neat, clean and safe.
- Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of the Player’s Card Program.
- Be aware and updated on all upcoming events and promotions.
- Inform the shift manager of any illegal gaming devices.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- 2 years of customer service experience is required. Slots experience is preferred.
- Be able to multi task while still maintaining a positive attitude and a smile!
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Have basic math/money handling skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with other team members, management, guests and other departments.
- Have the aptitude to learn and understand Title 31 requirements. For example, all acceptable or unacceptable currency transactions.
- Follow all Responsible Gaming Guidelines. For example, self-limiting requests and checking identifications for individuals who appear under 30 years of age.
- Understand and practice Thunder Valley’s Core Values.
- Understand and comply with all company and department rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!