Ensure the safety and security of Guests, Team Members and Company assets. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Respond to and assist in all emergencies, including but not limited to fires, medical emergencies, and criminal activity.
- Patrol and observe all public areas, Team Member service areas, and Company grounds for the safety of Guests and Team Members.
- Respond to all disturbances in order to defuse the incident. Be prepared to become involved in a physical confrontation when necessary. Always remain alert.
- Observe, report, and take action as directed by the Supervisor with respect to all suspicious, unusual situations.
- Transport and protect Company funds.
- Document all incidents as directed by the immediate Supervisor.
- Escort Team Members to and from their vehicles when requested. Jump-start Guests’ and Team Members’ vehicles when needed.
- Have working knowledge of, and enforce, all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Practice teamwork, support fellow Team Members, and create an energized, positive work atmosphere.
- Maintain grooming and uniform standards. Overall appearance is to be immaculate and TGA badge is to be visible at all times.
- Interact with Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be aware of and handle Guest opportunities.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, i.e. D.R./O.R. books, Lost and Found, Dispatch Log, etc.
- Must have knowledge of MSDS booklet location for your area.
- See additional guidelines for specific functions, i.e. Podium Officer and Bike Officer.
- Have thorough ability and familiarity with the operation of the security vehicle; properly operate it by obeying all driving regulations and adhering to all speed laws on Thunder Valley Casino’s properties as well as public/private property. Officers will consider all road hazards and will operate the vehicle with full coherency and alertness at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a Gaming Work Card, Alcohol Awareness Card, and valid Driver’s License for the state of California.
- CPR/AED Certification may be required.
- Must not have been convicted of any crime for which registration is required pursuant to applicable California Penal Codes.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!