WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
· Maintain and update a live WHS database anything entering or exiting the WHS
· Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse, yard, and office
· Build and maintain staging areas by date of start
· Responsible for pickups and delivery’s, note and track damaged/missing materials to be replaced
· Identify materials to be reduced and/or eliminate from warehouse annually
· Maintain organization of all materials by section as per map
· Build and maintain a database of materials based on cycle counts
· Support team with weekly inspections of fleet vehicles and equipment to check for cleanliness, and maintenance needs
· Ensure warehouse is always safety compliant and clean
· Pulling and scanning material and equipment
· Be able to successfully put a material list together
· Properly label material and stage it in the correct location.
· Support WHS manager in monitoring all tools and asset scanning them in/out to sites
· Check trash inside and out, empty daily. Replace trash bags and check paper shredder as well
· Check tool cage to insure it is organized and clean
· Perform a perimeter sweep and pick up noticeable trash, empty pallet etc.
· Pull out shop trucks and trailers every morning
· End of the day sweep Warehouse
· High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
· Forklift experience
· A Valid driver’s License
Company DescriptionApex Site Solutions is a wireless telecommunications contractor based in Elk Grove, CA. We strive on getting 1 percent better everyday. Come join the team and take your career to new heights.
Why Work Here?
Room for Rapid Career Growth! On-The- Job training where we will help develop your skills within the trade.
Apex Site Solutions is a wireless telecommunications contractor based in Elk Grove, CA. We strive on getting 1 percent better everyday. Come join the team and take your career to new heights.
9749 Kent St.
Elk Grove, CA