Northern California general contractor is looking for experienced Commercial Superintendents with a strong background in ground up construction with onsite and offsite work.
Projects are within a 2 hour drive from our home office in Shingle Springs.
Responsibilities include field supervision including but not limited to; Company labor oversight, planning, coordination, scheduling, quality control, permitting, shop drawing review and safety compliance.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- Prepare project schedules for owners and 3 week “look a head” for subcontractors. All schedules shall be prepared using Microsoft Project software.
- Monitor quality control for all work.
- Monitor and guide Company labor workforce to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and correctly.
- Prepare and coordinate RFI’s with project team.
- Review submittals for conformance and coordinate with related trades.
- Review plans and specifications and identify potential issues in advance of work being completed.
- Schedule required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Take responsibility for safety requirements and conduct weekly safety meetings.
- Maintain daily logs and photos.
- Assist in preparing punch lists and coordinate its completion.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience with thorough knowledge of various trades.
- Ability to interpret plans, specifications, soils reports, and other documents necessary to complete the work.
- Experience running public works projects.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
MUST PROVIDE PROJECT LIST AND MINIMUM OF 5 TRADE, OWNER OR ARCHITECT REFERENCES.