We are looking for a project coordinator/project manager assistant/project engineer to work from our home office location.
A brief overview of the positions duties is included below.
- Create and maintain documentation for submittals, RFI's, change orders, meeting minutes, etc.
- Project accountant responsibilities.
- Attend progress meetings and record minutes, as necessary.
- Perform contract and subcontract administration as necessary.
- Assist project managers with Quality and Safety Assurance.
- Assist in development of subcontracts, purchase orders, project schedules, and as-builts.
- Maintain all project logs.
- Prepare all closeout binders and documents.
- Obtain bid documents, plans and specs.
- Assist in developing proposal documents.
- Assist estimator on bid days, and if necessary, run bids.
- Attend job walks, as needed.
- Prepare shop drawings, coordination drawings, or proposal drawings using AutoCAD.
- Act as secondary support to answering phones in a professional and timely manner and take accurate messages when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of construction industry experience minimum.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6 scheduling software.
OPTIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or architecture preferred, but not required.
- AutoCAD program knowledge.
- Public Works project experience