Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and comradery.
The successful Termite Technician will be responsible for...
With the general direction of the WDO Service Manager, and in coordination with Inspectors, the WDO Technician is responsible for:
- Chemically treating and/or repairing structural damage on a variety of commercial and residential structures.
- Maintaining contact with homeowners, homebuyers, their agents, company inspectors and others regarding work to be accomplished.
- Ensuring that jobs are done legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Receiving and accounting for company funds.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean condition at all times.
- Read and understand label instructions regarding treatment procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- We maintain EXCELLENCE in everything we do
- Clark is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- The Pest Management is a growing – and is an essential and recession resistant line of business
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
- You must currently possess or be willing to obtain a Branch III Pest Control Field Representative License within 90 days of hire.
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a Branch III Field Representative license from the State of California and the Structural Pest Control Board or a Nevada C1, C2 or C3 (Nevada only), which you are expected to obtain within 6 months of your hire date.
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely handle and dispose of pesticides properly
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.