Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie.
The Successful Service Technician will be responsible for . . .
- Controlling pests and weeds on-site in a variety of residential accounts.
- Physically inspecting a variety of residential structures to determine the presence of pests; calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of structural damage.
- Creating diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and location of infestations.
- Discussing with residential customers to discuss work to be accomplished and provide creative sales solicitations
- Coordinating activities with the department secretaries and other branch personnel and submitting all paperwork and collections on a daily basis
- Performing other administrative tasks at the supervisor's direction, including ordering equipment and supplies, compiling and submitting a variety of reports, and calling customers regarding client callbacks and stopped service.
- Determining the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling work.
- Receiving and properly accounting for company funds collected during the course of business activities.
- Maintaining company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times.
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- We maintain EXCELLENCE in everything we do
- Clark is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- The Pest Management is a growing – and is an essential and recession resistant line of business
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain an Applicators license (must be obtained within 90 days of your hire date)
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a Branch II Field Representative license from the State of California and the Structural Pest Control Board or a Nevada C1, C2 or C3 (Nevada only), which you are expected to obtain within 6 months of your hire date.
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely handle and dispose of pesticides properly
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.