Remote Opportunity for Experienced candidates in California!
Looking for candidates with 1 or more years experience in provider contracting for this outreach position.
Daily Activity will include:
- Telephonic & email outreach to physicians/physician groups to discuss Medicare Advantage PPO contracting opportunities
- Creating provider contract amendments to include the Medicare Advantage PPO product
- Creating and/or updating provider records within the CLMS (Contract Lifecycle Management System) for the contract routing
- Tracking and reporting updates specific to each provider, including outreach attempts, current status etc.
- Communicate with/work with Network Managers regarding nuances of the physician/physician groups in question.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Self Starter/Self Motivated
- Quick Learner
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Contracting Experience should include:
- created contracts between 2 parties, worked with contracts, receiving, processing, reviewing, appeals. how to interpret contracts. general knowledge of contracts in general.
Resume Should Reflect:
- Provider Contracting Experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Customer Service Experience with complex issues/resolutions
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Advanced Analytical Skills
This is a 1-year contract opportunity with possibility of extensions and potential conversion to perm.