Job summary: Provide roofing services for maintenance and construction projects.
- Be able to climb ladders, crawl, stoop, kneel, bend, and work in tight spaces.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Services we offer:
- Built up roof replacements
- Single ply roof replacements
- Shingle roof replacements
- Tile roof replacements
- Preventative maintenance
- Siding replacement & repair
- Dry rot replacement
Experience & Education:
- Practice safe work conditions and OSHA requirements
- Valid state ID/Driver’s Lic. & Social Security Card (or proof of eligibility to work in U.S.)
What we have to offer:
- Good Pay (Weekly Check) - Three paid sick days each year
- Hands-on-training - Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Opportunity for advancement - New Hire Referral incentive bonus
- Benefits - 50% of Kaiser Health Insurance paid for employee and family
- 401K Plan & 4% Match - ARD uniforms (after probationary period)
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 year