Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
Ramos Oil Company is looking for Fuel Delivery Drivers to deliver fuel to end user (i.e., gas stations, cardlocks) for regional/local hauls. We are looking for candidates who work well with co-workers, customers and vendors in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Requirements for CDL Driver
· Must have a Minimum 1 year Class B driving experience
· Must have clean DMV
· Must have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
· Must have current Medical Cert
· Must be able to pass DOT drug test
· Must meet all current State and Federal Regulations
· Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
· High school diploma or equivalent
About the Company Ramos Oil is a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of Sacramento, CA delivering to locations primarily in Northern CA and Western Nevada. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gas stations, bulk plants, farms and truck stops, you name it. We utilize the highest-quality...
Fairfield, CA, USA
Salary: $23.00 to $24.00 /hour
Established petroleum delivery company needs Class B Package Oil truck drivers, hazmat and tanker endorsements required to deliver fuel to gas stations and commercial customers.
Consistent and steady work schedules. Daily overtime after 8 hours
Free medical insurance (employee only) Full benefits (dental, vision, life, sick pay, vacation, holiday, 401K)
CDL Driver MUST:
- Have minimum 1-year Class B driving experience
- Have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Have clean DMV and current Medical Cert
- Pass DOT drug test
- Meet all current State and Federal Regulations
- Be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Have High school diploma or equivalent
About the Company
Ramos Oil is a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of Sacramento, CA delivering to locations primarily in Northern CA and Western Nevada. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gas stations, bulk plants, farms and...
West Sacramento, CA, USA
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Under general supervision, travels to assigned sites to perform general maintenance work. Keeps assigned properties in clean and orderly condition. Performs heavy cleaning duties, performs routine maintenance activities, and grounds keeping responsibilities at company properties, commercial and other family-owned facilities
1) Perform general housekeeping duties at local sites including, but not limited to, sweeping grounds, cleaning up fuel or petroleum spills, cleaning machines and equipment, and gathering and emptying trash at all facilities.
2) Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to facilities; mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications. Properly clean and store hazardous waste in the form of fuel absorbents.
3) Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs; inform manager of supplies or...
West Sacramento, CA, USA
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 /hour
CDL Class ADriver – DOUBLES/TRIPLES/TANKER/HAZMAT.
We are looking for Fuel Delivery Drivers - Deliver fuel to end user, i.e., gas stations, cardlocks-- for regional/local hauls. Must have 2 years Class A Driving. Will train for fuel delivery.
About the Company We are a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of CARSON CITY, NEVADA delivering to locations primarily in NORTHERN Nevada. Youwill be home daily. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gasstations, bulk plants, farms, residences and Truck stops, you name it. Thecompany is small enough to provide personalized service but has the experiencelevel of a larger carrier, offering, enhanced safety and customer servicecapabilities. We have multiple openings for drivers. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BEBASED OUT OF CARSON CITY, DAYTON, MINDEN OR GARDNERVILLE, NEVADA. The CarsonValley is booming and the possibilities for growth are endless.
· Must have a...
Rio Vista, CA, USA
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers in an establishment or department. Duties may include management functions, such as accounting and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
Direct and supervise employees engaged in performing services for customers. Perform work activities of subordinates, such as
cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
Authorize payments and merchandise returns.
Assign employees to specific duties.
Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.