**AECOM** is seeking a Document Control Specialist II to be based in Sacramento, CA
**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
* Provides Document Control & Administrative Assistant support for multiple projects in accordance with document control procedures including electronically filing documents, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents, entering documents into the MIS (SharePoint, Prolog or other document control systems).
* Assists in processing incoming and outgoing RFIs, Submittals, Pay Requests, PCOs, COs, Safety Concerns, Non-Compliance Notices, and other construction management related documentations.
* Provides Document Control & Administrative Assistant support by processing Submittals, RFCs and PCOs/COs and maintains Submittal Log, RFC Log and PCO/CO Log, and files electronically and hard copies for certain projects only.
* Prepares meeting minutes.
* Prepares invoices.
* Collects daily reports and files.
* Responsible for maintaining the final project archive documents.
* Coordinates and manages the archive files.
* Closeout – turnover documents to clients.
* Assists PM and CMs as needed.
+ BA/BS + 2 YEARS of demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
+ Must be able to pass Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check
* Proficient in MS Office, SharePoint, Prolog
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Quality Assurance / Quality Controls
**Business Line** PPM
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 268910BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.