**AECOM** is seeking a Project Controls Analyst to join our team. The Project Controls Analyst is responsible for providing daily direction, sound judgement and experience to support multiple projects and/or Project Managers to meet company and business line defined goals and objectives. Knowledge of and experience with project controls functions such as WBS development, budgeting, change management, cost control, forecasting, revenue recognition and AECOM systems such as APIC, ABC, Oracle and AGIS is preferred.
**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
* Successful applicant will provide project control and Project Manager assistance for the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring and closeout of projects, including budgeting and forecasting, change management support, invoice preparation, monitoring of project progress and cost against budget, subconsultant procurement and cost tracking assistance, and assisting Project Managers in identifying and responding to potential issues affecting financial performance
* Project support activities may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provide proposal support such as labor rates or estimate support or reviewing estimate worksheets for formula accuracy, as needed
* Support project start and setup in our accounting system, including developing an appropriate WBS, budget and staffing plan for execution, Healthy Start support, assisting with identifying and establishing an invoice format, developing bill rate tables, preparing Purchase Requisitions, and supporting creation of the project’s Risk Register
* Provide support for Earned Value analysis by updating percent completes into appropriate tool, for Project Managers to evaluate their CPI and SPI, and assist them to understand any positive and negative variances
* Understand and support the project’s change management process in alignment with contract and company requirements
* Assist Project Managers in establishing Purchase Orders and Subcontracts and monitoring subcontractor or vendor spending against their commitments and budget, raising any issues or concerns
* Provide internal cost reporting or work with Project Managers to review internal costs, compare to progress, and help identify and escalate potential issues
* Monitor and assist with resolving Data Quality issues (EACs, changes to end dates) and meeting company and/or business line requirements
* BA/BS + 2 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* Willing to travel nationwide (less then 25%)
* Familiarity with cost control processes and tools (e.g. APIC, ABC, AGIS) and accounting rules and requirements
* Strong organization, time management and detail-orientation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Able to service multiple stakeholders on a daily basis
* Relocation is not available for this position
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Program and Project Management
**Business Line** Transportation
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 269489BR
**Additional Locations** US - Oakland, CA - 300 Lakeside Drive, US - Phoenix, AZ - 7720 North 16th Street, US - Portland, OR - 888 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 600, US - Salt Lake City, UT - 776 N Terminal Dr, US - San Diego, CA - 401 West A Street, US - San Jose, CA - 4 N. Second Street, US - Seattle, WA - 1111 3rd Avenue
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.