**AECOM** is seeking a Program Delivery Coordinator / Office Engineer to be based in Sacramento, CA
**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
* Performs specific and moderate portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
* Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
* Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
* Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered using modifications of standard procedures or methods developed in previous assignments.
* Identify discrepancies in results.
* Provides guidance to entry-level engineers.
* Performs work in accordance with agreed-upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
* Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works.
* Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position.
* BA/BS + 4 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation is not available for this position
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering - Civil
**Business Line** Transportation
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 272706BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.