**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – over 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Enterprise Capabilities is a service-led organization within AECOM, enabling access to a global talent pool. With offices in India, China, Spain, Poland, Romania, South Africa and the Philippines, our teams of technical professionals provide around the clock project support assisting AECOM teams around the world to deliver faster, smarter and better. Enterprise Capabilities supports AECOM’s ability to work as one global team by standardizing design processes, deploying collaboration technologies, and utilizing a connected network of technical expertise. By joining Enterprise Capabilities, you will have the unique opportunity to work on AECOM’s monumental projects located around the world, contributing to our purpose of delivering a better world.
**AECOM** is seeking a Program Management Systems/Technology Manager to be based in Sacramento, CA
* Work with Program Digital, IT, SMEs and other technical stakeholders to develop strategies for systems implementations and ongoing support.
* Establish partnerships with Program Management leaders and SMEs through deep knowledge of their goals and involvement in critical strategic planning processes.
* Understanding of program management information systems, information security, program and project controls and building information modelling (BIM) tools and techniques and advocating their use along with helping manage compliance and driving strategic usage.
* Facilitate development and communication of governance processes that educate users, ensure data accuracy and security
* Participating in client presentations and pursuits where technology is a key differentiator.
* Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements as they relate to the program applications and IT environment.
* Act as project manager in the implementation of tools, applications, and associated infrastructure; support capacity planning as needed.
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks related to program technical systems and data
* Coordinate and collaborate with network engineering, security, program management, controls, and database administration to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of systems to meet program demands.
* Manage the prioritization and response to escalated help desk tickets as appropriate.
* Serve as program team owner of escalating system or cloud service and technology issues; manage for timely responses to escalations.
* Ensure system configuration meets security and performance requirements
* Ensure backup and recovery procedure audits are performed
* BA/BS + 6 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* 10+ years of progressively more challenging program/project management information systems leadership roles with strong technical breadth
* Relentless focus on customer and client satisfaction
* Experience implementing technology to solve business problems in distributed, high labor environments
* A demonstrable record of leading bold strategic technology initiatives and delivering outstanding results
* Technology breadth that includes experience in IT infrastructure and applications development with the ability to understand IT and client technical requirements
* Demonstrated thought leadership related to technology and industry trends
* A science, engineering, business or technology-related degree or equivalent experience
* Proven teambuilding and influencing skills along with unquestioned integrity and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address needs and challenges of AECOM business leaders and clients
* Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines
* Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly
* Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
* Sitting for extended periods of time
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
* Physically able to participate in sessions, presentations, and meetings
* Travel for the purpose of direct tea
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation is not available for this position
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Program and Project Management
**Business Line** Transportation
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 274719BR
**Additional Locations** US - Los Angeles, CA - 300 S Grand Ave, US - Oakland, CA - 300 Lakeside Drive, US - Orange, CA - 999 Town & Country Rd, US - San Diego, CA - 401 West A Street, US - San Francisco, CA - 150 California Street, US - San Jose, CA - 4 N. Second Street, US - Seattle, WA - 1501 4th Avenue
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.