SacJobs has hosted successful career fairs in the Sacramento area since 2000.
Our focus is providing busy career fairs to bring a variety of companies and candidates together, to match the best candidate for the right career.
Whether you are seeking a career change or are unemployed, you have the opportunity to network, learn what it takes to work at your dream job, or be hired on the spot.
We truly care about your success at our events, that is why candidates love us and employers keep coming back.
List of companies that attend our events:
- AIM HIGHER
- Apex Site Solutions
- California Department of Social Services
- Child Development
- Children’s Receiving Home
- City of Sacramento, Dept. of Utilities
- Colonial Life Insurance
- Covered California
- Employment Development Dept.
- FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Freedom Forever Solar
- Fremont Police Department
- Gap Inc.
- Golden One Credit Union
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Heavy Equipment College
- Lewis Apartment Communities
- MG Properties Group
- On My Own
- PRO Unlimited, Inc.
- Quality Telecom Consultants, Inc.
- Richmond Police Dept.
- Sacramento County
- Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept.
- San Francisco Police Dept.
- San Francisco Sheriff's Dept.
- San Jose Police Dept.
- Santa Clara Sheriff’s Dept.
- SearchPros Solutions
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Vivint Solar
- Western Area Power Administration
SacJobs Career Fairs are promoted through:
Join and share this event: Eventbrite.com/sacjobs and Facebook.com/sacjobs
Contact Form | Support@SacJobs.com | 916-455-6677